- Rivington Road
- Whitehouse Industrial Estate
- WA7 3DJ
- United Kingdom
Do you want to be valued as a professional but also as an individual?
Do you have the desire and drive to meet professional standards and objectives as well as the business know how to drive your pharmacy into the future?
If so, Rowlands Pharmacy would like to talk to you.
We believe in giving our Managers as much autonomy and responsibility for managing their pharmacy as possible. We recognise that responding to local needs is where you and your support team can really make a difference. Of course there is always the support of a professional and dedicated Head Office and Field Team to assist you.
In return, we will offer you:
- A very competitive salary package.
- 6.6 weeks holiday including statutory holidays.
- Company Welfare scheme.
- Pension scheme with 4% contribution from the Company and Life Insurance Cover.
- Membership of BUPA.
- GPhC fees payable.
- Superb development and career opportunities.
- Choices-benefits programme.
Found 91 jobs with Rowlands Pharmacy
Order by: Newest first Salary
- 61 High St, Kinross, KY13 8AA
- £ Competitive
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacist Manager with the drive to be proactive in providing an array of services in a very busy community pharmacy. The ...
- The Penwortham Health Centre, Cop Lane, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0SR
We are currently looking for a Dispensing Assistant in our Cop Lane branch, working 16.5 hours per week. Reporting to the Pharmacist Manager. your overall re...
- West Park Community Village, John Fowler Way, Tillage Green, Darlington, DL2 2GL
We are currently looking for a Dispensing Assistant in our West Park branch, working 17 hours per week. Reporting to the Pharmacist Manager. your overall res...
- 199 Birchfield Road, Perry Barr, Birmingham
- 117 Winter Rd, Southsea, Portsmouth