Accredited Checking Technician - Harlow
Accredited Checking Technician
We’re recruiting an Accredited Checking Technician to join our Pharmacy Team based in Harlow
About the Role
This role is an essential part in the DU’s dispensing process. The person who holds this position is responsible for the final check/release of medicinal products prior to packing and dispatch to patient. This is an exciting and vital role within the DU, and LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare.
The normal working pattern for this role is 8:00am – 4.30pm and 11:30am – 8:00pm; Mon-Fri (shifts alternate weekly).
Our preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- Working in a Hospital or home healthcare pharmacy (desirable)
- Proficient in MS Office
- A registered member of the GPhC
- Excellent attention to detail
You will also need to demonstrate you are able to:
- Effectively check the medicinal items; ancillary items and printing of delivery notes.
- Provide professional input in the dispensing unit, in accordance with the RPSGB code of ethics.
- Resolve and assist any pharmaceutical issues that may arise within the Operations team / Central Pharmacy / Dispensing Unit.
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension plan
- 28 days per annum pro rata annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 70,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients’ lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.