Pharmacist - CPT
We’re recruiting a Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy Team based in Harlow
About the Role
The hours of work can be flexible and agreed, covering - 9am to 5.30pm, 5pm-11pm or 11pm to 7am. This role would be ideal for a newly qualified Pharmacist.
Our preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- Working in a Hospital or home healthcare pharmacy (desirable)
- Proficient in MS Office
You will also need to demonstrate that you have the following:
- A registration of the GPhC
- Ability to learn from other people and draw on their skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Systematic and structured approach to tasks and process
- Effective communicator with all level of staff
- Possession of a full UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension plan
- 28 days per annum pro rata annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients’ lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.