Have you considered a career in pharmacy aesthetics?
Clinical editor Kristoffer Stewart sat down with Amar Suchde, the founder of PharmAesthetics UK – a company that trains pharmacists to become effective aesthetic practitioners – and locum pharmacist Vishul Shah, who is currently undergoing the PharmAesthetics UK course.
Listen to the podcast below to hear Mr Suchde (pictured, right) and Mr Shah (left) discuss:
- What pharmacy aesthetics is and how Mr Suchde helps pharmacists learn these skills
- The type of procedures pharmacists can undertake while completing a course in aesthetics
- Why aesthetics is a good opportunity for pharmacists in a fast-growing sector
- Whether undertaking the course is financially viable for a pharmacy business or a locum
- Some of the ethical questions raised by a course centred on "helping people be themselves, but better".