About Rowlands Pharmacy
Do you want to be valued as a professional but also as an individual?
Do you have the desire and drive to meet professional standards and objectives as well as the business know how to drive your pharmacy into the future?
If so, Rowlands Pharmacy would like to talk to you.
We believe in giving our Managers as much autonomy and responsibility for managing their pharmacy as possible. We recognise that responding to local needs is where you and your support team can really make a difference. Of course there is always the support of a professional and dedicated Head Office and Field Team to assist you.
In return, we will offer you:
- A very competitive salary package.
- 6.6 weeks holiday including statutory holidays.
- Company Welfare scheme.
- Pension scheme with 4% contribution from the Company and Life Insurance Cover.
- Membership of BUPA.
- GPhC fees payable.
- Superb development and career opportunities.
- Choices-benefits programme.