Pharmacy services development manager - Croydon
Pharmacy services development manager
Reporting to the head of membership services, the successful candidate will take the lead in developing our bespoke service programme for independent pharmacies. The role is based in our head office in Croydon and some UK travel with overnight stays will be required.
The successful candidate should have relevant experience of working in a Community Pharmacy and must possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of pharmacy regulation requirements
- Ability of presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing staff
- Knowledge and experience of working at management level
- Networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced understanding of Microsoft office applications
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to solve practical problems and think quickly
- Team player
- Committed to self-development
Your main duties will include
- Driving the membership services department forward.
- Develop and design new services, implementation and service support.
- Identify and act upon opportunities for new business and services.
- Provide an environment that delivers a first-class customer experience.
- Liaise and build a network with members and relevant stakeholders.
Desirable skills and requirements
- Ideally you will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a community pharmacy
- Car owner with clean license
- Qualified pharmacist.
Avicenna plc is a fast-growing pharmacy group that exists to provide buying group and pharmacy support services to its members. Founded twenty five years ago by a handful of pharmacists with the foresight to create a group able to negotiate better terms with the suppliers, the organisation has now grown to a network of more than 1,000 members with the collective vision to continue to flourish in a changing marketplace. Avicenna is the UK’s largest independent Pharmacy Support group and it also owns a retail chain of 20+ stores.