Pharmacy Manager - South East Fife
Pharmacy Manager – Progressive & Expanding Independent Group
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, progressive & friendly independent group. The group are very service driven and deliver a range of NHS enhanced services, along with Private PGDs and other private services , providing a very interesting and varied community role.
We now require a Pharmacy Manager for our branch near Kirkcaldy, Fife. The role is ideally full time, a minimum 36 hour/week but more hours are available and the company is in a position to have a flexible approach to work pattern for the right candidate so part time/job share candidates will also be considered.
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the challenge of continuing the growth of the pharmacy business and embracing changes to the pharmacy contract. They will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering services and building lasting rapport with the local community, key customers and local organisations.
The pharmacy is standard contracted hours 9am-6pm weekdays, 9am- 1pm Saturdays, work pattern is flexible. Salary and benefits are excellent for the right individual.
- Are you looking for a pharmacist job with a difference?
- Would a small company with community and family values at its core appeal to you?
- Are you interested in an opportunity to develop pharmacy services in a community pharmacy with a forward-thinking independent group?
- Do you want the autonomy to manage a pharmacy business how you see fit and be accountable (to a pharmacist line manager) for profit and loss?
- Do you have drive and enthusiasm with excellent communication and networking skills?
If the answer is Yes to any of the above then this role could be for you ... Contact us for more information!
- An expanding independent group who believe in their pharmacists and managers having autonomy to run their pharmacies as they see fit.
- Gives accountability to their pharmacy managers in developing & delivering the business plan and have an excellent reward scheme in place for achieving business growth.
- Although community pharmacy is a commercial environment; our client believes in customer service, patient care and service provision being the driver for business growth and not just hitting business targets.
- Negotiable salary and benefits packages which are highly competitive.
GPhC Fees Paid, 31 days holiday, lucrative & more importantly achievable performance-related bonus scheme.
Candidate Skills Required:
- You MUST be a General Pharmaceutical Council registered Pharmacist with preferably a minimum 1 years post registration experience in community pharmacy (although newly qualified candidates will be considered).
- You must be commercially aware and understand how to maintain and grow a pharmacy business.
- You will be a team player who is involved in all sides of the pharmacy business.
- You are professional, ethical and believe in providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
- You are an excellent communicator who is confident at networking with patients, local organisations & healthcare professionals.
- You are service-focused and enthusiastic for the new pharmacy contract and are keen to develop and grow services.
More searches like this
- Small Multiple Community Pharmacist jobs in Central Scotland
- Small Multiple Pharmacy Manager jobs in Central Scotland
- Small Multiple Locum Pharmacist jobs in Central Scotland
- Small Multiple Other Pharmacy roles jobs in Central Scotland
- Small Multiple Superintendent Pharmacist jobs in Central Scotland