Pharmacist (qualified Independent Prescriber) - London
A full-time position has arisen for a Pharmacist (qualified Independent Prescriber) in Europe’s leading hair loss clinic The Belgravia Centre. This would suit someone who is looking for a change in career.
The position involves undertaking consultations on patients with hair loss and also monitoring their progress. You would also be expected to sign prescriptions and cover lunchtimes and holidays in our in-house Pharmacies solely dedicated to hair loss.
Please visit www.belgraviacentre.com to read about all of the services that we offer.
The applicant will undertake an intensive training programme in hair loss and the related medications.
This is a full time position a minimum of 40 hours a week, working five days a week to including weekends. Annual salary £41,600 to £52,000 depending on experience.
Please send you CV via C+D Jobs below.
More searches like this
- Large Multiple Community Pharmacist jobs in London (Central)
- Large Multiple Pharmacy Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Large Multiple Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Large Multiple Other Pharmacy roles jobs in London (Central)
- Large Multiple Superintendent Pharmacist jobs in London (Central)