Pharmacy Data Entry Validation Assistant
At Well, caring for the health of our local communities is at the heart of everything we do. Our career opportunities are exceptional and we’re looking for people like you to join us.
Our Well Careplus team provide a prescription service to care homes throughout the UK. Our technology is market leading and providing a first class service to our customers is at the fore front of everything we do. Based in Bristol our team ensure the prescriptions being distributed to care homes throughout the UK are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
This is a 6 month secondment/fixed term contract
Reporting into the Senior Quality Assurance Assurance Pharmacist you’ll promote the health and wellbeing of patients by completing data entry processes, third checks and prescription queries in an accurate and efficient manner to meet SLAs and to ensure all other functions of the Care Plus process can operate efficiently. You'll:
- Complete all activities in line with Standard Operating Procedures and company processes
- Update patient records and comply with patient confidentiality and information governance requirements
- Enter dosages with the correct short codes to ensure the Clinical Framework is followed.
- Ensure that all medicine data is input into the CAPA system accurately and is in line with appropriate medicines, systems and SOP protocols.
- Ensures work allocated within the Zone is completed promptly to meet system cut-off timescales
- Undertake other centralised activities as delegated by the manager
- Provide excellent levels of customer service and team work
- Carry out accuracy checks on prescriptions entered into CAPA in the form of third checks
- Use effective prioritisation to carry out PQ checks
- Provides an enhanced, proactive level of care for patients
- Provides support to newer team members on data entry queries
- Work within your competence. Complete any required training, including the Careplus Foundation Accreditation manual
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- NVQ level 2 in Pharmacy Services (or recognised equivalent)is essential
- Professionalism embedded in behaviours and actions. A genuine desire to understand and put customers’ needs, health and safety first at all times
- Experience of high volume data entry (numerical and alphabetical)
- Understanding of GPhC/PSNI standards within area of competence
- Good understanding of the use of CAPA, as well as other IT equipment including Microsoft office package
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where there is excellent training provided and progression opportunities for those who seek career development.
Apply now to start your journey with Well, Home of Well Careplus.