Nutritional Advisor / Therapist (4 days per week)
Protexin is a division of Probiotics International Limited, the manufacturer and supplier of probiotic products including leading brands Bio-Kult and Lepicol. We specialise in producing effective, innovative, research based products of the highest quality for humans and animals.
We have two fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic individuals with an interest in Human Healthcare and Nutraceuticals to join a fast growing, dynamic and award winning organisation. The ideal individual will be a Nutritional Therapist or a qualified Practitioner, Pharmacy Technician or have a degree in a relevant science subject. Most importantly you must be passionate about our products!
- North East role will cover Yorkshire, Humberside, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
- South East role will cover West Sussex, East Sussex and Kent
- To conduct key account management of health stores and pharmacies in the areas defined above
- Training of Health Store and Pharmacy staff on the benefits of each of our products
- To visit health stores and clinics to promote and educate staff & customers on the benefits of our products
- Ensure products are positioned well in-store and advise on best use of POS materials and where possible dress windows.
- Interact with customers, giving advice and attend in-store open days
- Regularly liaise with the National Sales Manager, Technical Advisor’s and attend regular meetings with the wider team
- Be able to attend various shows and conferences to promote our brands
- Degree or relevant qualification in Nutrition, Health and Human Sciences, Pharmacy Services, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or similar
- Professional personal presentation
- Good communication skills with confidence presenting technical information
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to gain customer loyalty from retail staff
- Driven, hardworking, self-motivated, super-enthusiastic, outgoing and a strong influencer
- Must have own car and full driving licence
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV plus a covering letter giving details of why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
Claire Rowswell, HR Manager – email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 21st January 2018