This is a special opportunity to join an innovative pharmacy group at the forefront of modern community pharmacy as either a Relief or Branch Manager Pharmacist.
About Lincolnshire Co-op Pharmacy
We are the UK’s largest Co-operative Pharmacy group, with 49 pharmacies in Lincolnshire, North Yorkshire, Hull, Beverley, and Norfolk. The “Co-operative difference” ensures patient care is our priority, and we strive to support the communities in which we serve to make positive health choices.
We offer a variety of opportunities including Relief Pharmacist, Branch Manager, Area Manager, clinical roles in community hospitals, and Independent Prescribing roles in local GP surgeries. Our modern Healthy Living Pharmacies focus on health care and we have a strong commitment to training to ensure a safe and professional pharmacy environment. We also provide full support from a pharmacist only management team.
What are we looking for?
Enthusiastic pharmacists who are passionate about health care and keen to provide excellent patient care. You must have the confidence to provide a first class dispensing service, expert health advice, and the full range of advanced and enhanced services. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to lead and work within a team, and a desire to keep up to date with your own learning and development.
A competitive salary and a flexible benefits package which includes:
- Employee Bonus scheme
- Pharmacist Bonus scheme
- Society Staff Discount Scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GPHC fees paid
- 34 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Support from a Pharmacist Management Team
You must be:
- Registered with the GPHC and eligible to work in the UK
- Committed to continual personal and professional development
- Have good communication skills and a willingness to embrace new challenges
- Have an understanding of customer needs and provide excellent customer care
Newly qualified pharmacists will be considered.