Accuracy Checking Technician - Skelmersdale, Lancashire
We are seeking to recruit two new Accuracy Checking Technicians to join our dispensing team in our award winning, innovative and expanding business. Both positions are permanent vacancies (full time and part time).
A rapidly expanding global multi-channel retailer with innovative products, efficiency in operations & exceptional customer service. We are a multi-channel retailer, at Innox Trading we have products which would suit everyone's needs whatever it is we have products from healthcare to disposable waste bags for campers.
Today, Chemist-4-U stands as one of the UK's largest online pharmacies and works very closely with the highly acclaimed Groupon, which allows us to share our products with a much wider audience. Innox Trading has grown as company over the years and each year has made new success to the company, including the new 'subscribe channels' in particular “Shave and Subscribe” who is in partnership with the popular shaving brand Gillette. To this day, our passion to bring the public high quality goods at outstandingly low prices has not diminished and, as we look to the future, Innox Trading endeavours to bring even more products to our customers at the lowest prices possible.
We require you to:
- To carry out final checking of dispensed items according to the accuracy checking Standard Operating Procedures and provide assistance to pharmacy personnel when necessary.
- To supervise and perform duties associated with the control and management of pharmacy systems and prescription dispensing.
- To maintain and analyse a record/portfolio of errors detected in preparation for re-accreditation every two years.
- To select and label pharmaceutical products in accordance with a prescription by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and complying with all legal requirements as appropriate when not providing accuracy checking.
- To ensure the safe and correct transfer of dispensed items to patients.
- To identify medicine related problems or queries and bring these to the attention of the pharmacist.
- To answer queries on the supply and availability of medicines, where it is within their competence.
- To accurately maintain Patient Medication Records (PMR) to ensure patient safety and in accordance with data protection requirements.
- To receive stock in accordance with SOPs.
- To ensure the safe and appropriate storage of medicines.
- To assist with stock control and the maintenance of reasonable stock levels within the dispensary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time