Digital Pharmacy Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of Well’s digital revolution and join our brand new team at our digital store in Timperley!
As a one of our first Digital Pharmacy Assistants, you will be responsible for managing the health & wellbeing of our patients through a digital platform, not face to face, by providing excellent customer service and patient care through our new digital pharmacy.
Your main responsibilities will be ensuring the smooth running of the digital dispensary, including but not limited to:
- Completing all activities in line with the standard operating procedures & company processes for the digital pharmacy.
- Notify app users of request receipt through webpage profile, interact with & advise with minimal waiting time.
- Manage customer concerns through customer support tools(app driven) for any concerns or queries, by effective listening & communication. Escalate complaints in line with relevant SOP
- Check sale transaction on payment processing tools to ensure necessary payments have been received before dispatch of medication to patients, accompanied by and relevant advice.
- Support the pharmacist in the safe and effective running of the ‘digital pharmacy’, identifying opportunities to provide valuable feedback on the app, operating structure, quality and safety standards & additional services available by the wider business, making it simpler overall.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to understand and put customers’ needs, health and safety first at all times, as well as the following:
- Experience of high volume data entry (numerical and alphabetical).
- A good understanding of GPhC/PSNI standards within area of competence
- Good understanding of the use of Pharmacy Manager, as well as other IT equipment including Microsoft office package
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where there is excellent training provided and progression opportunities for those who seek career development.
It is essential that you have already obtained or are working towards your NVQ2 in Pharmacy Services.
Our journey to become the preferred local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has already started..
Well… What are you waiting for?!