2 days left
- Full Time
Relief Pharmacist- Full Time
Isle of Wight
If you want to work for a Pharmacy business that lives by their core values then look no further!
Day Lewis Pharmacists are at the forefront of our business; working to deliver excellent first hand healthcare and services to the surrounding communities, whilst keeping our core values at the heart of this.
We are currently looking for a Relief Pharmacist to assist in covering our busy branches in the Isle of Wight.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care. Excellent teamwork is essential to succeed in Day Lewis and our Pharmacists lead the way in delivering excellent services within the dispensary and the branch itself.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
- 33 days holiday entitlement including public holidays
- 30% staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension scheme
- Travel pack scheme
Our pharmacists not only serve the community but are a part of the community and have enthusiasm and drive. They have a track record for developing relationships with other healthcare professionals and provide excellent standards of service, which is reflected in customer satisfaction surveys.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.
Apply today to become a part of our family and contact our Recruitment & Resourcing Specialist Jane Richardson for more details.
Apply for Relief Pharmacist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly