Relief Pharmacist Store Manager
Well are recruiting a Relief Pharmacist Store Manager to provide outstanding customer care to a range of stores based in Weymouth, Dorset. This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career with the UK's largest independent pharmacy and where your passion for delivery expert clinical advice will be reward with continuous career development.
You’ll work full time or part time, Monday to Saturdays. You’ll also need to hold a full UK driving and have access to your own transport.
About the Role
Relief Managers at Well work across a number of stores in an area providing vital support to our business. They build strong relationships and genuine passion for people.
All of our Relief Managers build relationships quickly, and quicker still, become part of professional healthcare communities across their respective regions. From GPs, pharmacy colleagues and customers, they provide expert advice across a wide range of services. Essentially, they become involved in everything our stores do, from maximising sales to launching new initiatives.
- Coordinate all aspects of the stores day to day operations
- Build strong relationships with customers, GPs and health care professionals
- Lead the running of an effective and efficient Dispensary
- Successfully deliver financial targets for the store incl Rx and Service growth
- Lead, coach and develop your team to deliver high performance
- Role model exceptional customer care
Why Choose Well?
We’re committed to investing in our people that’s why we offer excellent training and development opportunities that include…
- Opportunity to enrol on a Clinical Diploma incl. Pharmacist Independent Prescribing programme
- Future Leaders programme
- Competitive salaries
- Attractive relocation package, speak to our Resourcing Team for further details on locations available
We have almost 800 stores all of the UK, providing expert advice on health and wellbeing for our customers in the heart of the communities they serve. If you’d like to know more about this role, or how you can start a career with Well please contact the Resourcing Team on 0161 259 9200