Pharmacist Advisor - St Albans, Hertfordshire
The National Pharmacy Association is recruiting for a Pharmacist Advisor to join its Pharmacy team on a fixed-term basis (12 months FTC).
If you are passionate about pharmacy, and would like to join a leading pharmacy organisation, which delivers high quality advice and support to community pharmacy teams throughout the UK, then this is the right time for you to join us.
The role will include providing expert advice, opinion and support to NPA members and customers on a broad range of pharmacy-related subject topics, especially at a time when community pharmacy is undergoing significant changes to how pharmacy services need to be delivered.
This entry-level role will provide you with on-the-job training to support your development to gain a broad range of experience and expertise in various pharmacy-related topics. Following successful completion of your induction training period, and once you have built up a good level of experience, you will have opportunities to further your career within the Pharmacy Directorate.
- Working hours – Full time 35 hours – Pharmacy Services opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 6.00, and Saturday 9.00 to 1.00
- Location – Based at the NPA head office in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Salary – starting at £36,500 per annum and increasing to £39,390 following successful completion of your induction training period
To be a successful candidate, you will be a GPhC-registered pharmacist, and have recent experience of working in community pharmacy, or in a clinical or pharmacy support provision setting within the UK.
The closing date for applications is 29 April 2018. Interview will be held on 9 May 2018. Please ensure that you are able to attend the interview, if shortlisted, on this date.
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 days after 3 completed years service
- Pension (5% EE & ER contributions)
- Medicash healthcare benefit
- Season ticket loan
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to find out more about this role and working at the NPA, please send your CV and Statement in Support of your application including the following via C+D Jobs below:
1) Current basic salary
2) Current notice period
3) What has attracted you to the NPA and this role in particular?
4) What skills and attributes do you consider you can bring to the role?
5) Do you have any disability or long term adverse health condition? If yes, please specify if any assistance will be required during the recruitment process?