Our store based in Taunton, Somerset is looking for a new Pharmacist. You’ll be providing the highest standards of health care to our customers and will be accredited to provide a range of services. You’ll work 39 hrs per week, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays with one day off in the week.
About the Role
Our Pharmacists are inspiring clinical leaders providing healthcare advice in the heart of the community, accountable for professional and NHS standards. Role modelling outstanding customer care by delivering expert clinical advice and services on the shop floor and handing out each prescription with care.
As leaders in the business Pharmacists play an active role in coaching and building clinical knowledge with the whole team and build and develops great internal and external relationships.
- Responsible for all clinical aspects of the store incl dispensing, checking and clinical services
- Build strong relationships with customers, GP’s and health care professionals
- Lead the running of an effective and efficient Dispensary
- Coaches team members to improve performance
- Delivery of financial targets in line with Rx and Service growth
Why Choose Well?
We’re committed to investing in our people that’s why we offer excellent training and development opportunities that include…
- Opportunity to enrol on a Clinical Diploma incl. Pharmacist Independent Prescribing programme
- Future Leaders programme
- Competitive salaries
- Attractive relocation package, speak to our Resourcing Team for further details on locations available
We have almost 800 stores all of the UK, providing expert advice on health and wellbeing for our customers in the heart of the communities they serve. If you’d like to know more about this role, or how you can start a career with Well please contact the Resourcing Team on 0161 259 9200