Badham Pharmacy is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic pharmacist required to share management of our St Pauls, Cheltenham branch.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist to join an award winning, innovative and expanding family run business with branches across Gloucestershire.
We seek a commercially focussed pharmacist with excellent clinical skills who can communicate effectively with customers, staff, GPs, and other healthcare professionals. You will lead by example with excellent customer service skills to help St Paul’s pharmacy provide the very best healthcare services to the local community and beyond.
You will work a shift pattern, one week of early shifts, one week of late shifts which will include alternate Saturdays. No Sunday working. On average you will work 40 hours per week between Monday and Saturday. Generous bonus package available.
We require you to:
- Undertake the role of responsible pharmacist at each pharmacy location
- Manage the safe and effective delivery of all pharmaceutical services at branch level
- Maintain and improve peoples’ health by promoting Healthy Living Pharmacy services
- Ensure the effective and efficient running of each pharmacy, leading by example
- Ensure the pharmacy engages with all commissioned services and complies with the quality framework
Full job description available on request.