Accuracy Checking Technician - Luton, Bedfordshire
At Wheatfield Pharmacy we have an opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician (NVQ III) or Accredited Checking Technician (ACT).
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this pharmacy business. You will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and building lasting relationships.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Accuracy Checking Technician Status
* NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
* Ideally 2 years’ experience
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 4 weeks annual leave allowance (including public holidays), pension scheme and more!