Pharmacy Manager - Wellignton, Telford
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pharmacy Manager to join our Independent, 100-hour Health Centre Pharmacy.
We have invested in a state of the art Pharmacy Robot and are looking for a highly-motivated Pharmacist to join our team.
You will be required to lead, manage and develop the pharmacy team to maximise sales and profitability, through achievement of the company’s business goals and objectives. Candidates must demonstrate sound business performance and have experience of establishing and maintaining customer and patient loyalty.
- Registered Pharmacist with the GPHC.
- Experience of managing a Pharmacy is required.
- An enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated leader who can support the business aims and objectives
- Excellent management / team leadership skills.
- Experience of training and developing a pharmacy team is essential.
- Dynamic and extremely organised, good attention to detail and high levels of concentration.
- Highly professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with Healthcare Professionals including GPs, practice and district nurses, care homes and action teams.
- Experience of managing additional NHS services, including flu vaccinations, MURs, NMS, Minor Ailments, EHC, NRT is desirable.
- High levels of IT literacy and numeracy are essential.
Competitive salary (negotiable) with a lucrative service/growth driven bonus scheme.
Staff discount, ongoing training and development.
Permanent, 8am-5pm (Mon-Fri).
Apply for Pharmacy Manager - Wellignton, Telford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly