Customer Service Advisor - Pharmaceuticals
Customer Service Advisor
If you are looking to move out of pharmacy and start a carreer within the pharmaceutical industry, challenge yourself and develop your knowledge within unlicensed medicine, then this may be the role for you.
We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service to join our customer service team, based in West Moseley, Surrey.
This is a fast paced telephone based role so we are looking for people who love talking to people! The role combines interacting with customers, providing and processing information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. In all cases operating within the required SOPs. Receiving customer orders for Specials and processing them onto the ERP system. Liaising with customers and keeping them informed of the progress of their orders. All of our Customer Service team are required to be qualified Pharmacy dispensers to a minimum of NVQ level 2.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Processing customer orders coming through via email, fax and online ordering system in an accurate and timely manner through our ERP system
- Responding to customers’ enquiries ensuring a knowledgeable and professional approach
- Forging relationships and building rapport with customers
- Demonstrating good attention to detail by making sure all activity is logged on to the appropriate system
- Supporting the other teams within Customer Service but undertaking general administrative tasks where required
- Taking ownership of performance to meet agreed KPIs and objectives
- Assisting the QA team with improvements and complaints
- Working alongside and supporting our national sales team
- Monitoring the courier deliveries
- Communicating and co-ordinating workflow with the relevant departments