"To look after our customers"
Day Lewis Pharmacists are at the forefront of our business; working to deliver excellent first hand healthcare and services to the surrounding communities, whilst keeping our core values at the heart of this.
Day Lewis Plc currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to join one of our branches in Yeovil. To be considered candidates must have proven management experience and have strong interest in developing services and building excellent relationships with GP Surgeries.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care. Excellent teamwork is essential to succeed in Day Lewis and our Pharmacists lead the way in delivering excellent services within the dispensary and the branch itself.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.
Apply today to become a part of our family and contact our Recruitment & Resourcing Specialist Jane Richardson for more details.