4 Day Shift pattern- 44 hrs
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to join the team at our busy health centre branch in Eastbourne.
This is one of our newest branches based in a GP Surgery and is an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist looking to develop their experience in a dynamic healthcare environment.
This would be to work across a two week shift pattern ideally wk1 Mon-Thurs 8.30-8pm and wk 2 Tues-Fri 8.30-8pm.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care. Excellent teamwork is essential to succeed in Day Lewis and our Pharmacists lead the way in delivering excellent services within the dispensary and the branch itself.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
Our pharmacists not only serve the community but are a part of the community and have enthusiasm and drive. They have a track record for developing relationships with other healthcare professionals and provide excellent standards of service, which is reflected in customer satisfaction surveys.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.