"To look after our customers"
If this statement resonates with you as a Pharmacist then we are the business to join, Day Lewis strives to be ahead of the Pharmacy World and we are constantly evolving.
This is just one of our core values, to discover more and what Day Lewis is really like to work for, come and look at our great positions on offer.
We currently have opportunities for experienced Pharmacists to join our Sholing branch in Southampton. Excellent team management and experience of building relationships with GP Surgeries is essential.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.
Apply today to become a part of our family and contact our Recruitment & Resourcing Specialist Jane Richardson for more details.