Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Braintree and Harwich
If you want to work for a Pharmacy business that lives by their core values, then look no further! We are looking for two experienced Pharmacy Technicians/ Assistants to join two of our busy branches in the Essex region (Braintree and Harwich)
All Day Lewis employees are at the forefront of our business; working to deliver excellent first hand healthcare and services to the surrounding communities, whilst keeping our core values at the heart of this.
By working as a Pharmacy Technician you are key to engaging the customers in the branch, assisting them with their needs and ensuring any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
Teamwork is essential within any business. Within Day Lewis, we ensure everyone has the correct training and skill set and expect everyone to share the responsibilities of retail and dispensary roles.
- Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services.
- You will be part of a hard-working team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations to ensure that they deliver the most effective customer service.
- Team work is a vital part of this family owned chain which seeks to reward, recognise and empower hard workers.
Successful candidates will have a personality that matches the teams passion for pharmacy and helping to provide the highest level of service and care to our local community.
To be successful you must also have an NVQ L2 in Pharmacy Services.
- 28 days holiday, pro-rata (including public holidays)
- Structured training and development programme
- 30% staff discount
- Childcare voucher scheme
Apply today to work for an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, the business has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient-centred service provider.