6 days left
- Part Time
Part Time Pharmacist Opportunities
"To be different through innovation"
This is just one of our core values, to discover more and what Day Lewis is really like to work for, come and look at our great positions on offer.
We currently have part time positions available across two of our Bournemouth branches:
- Thursday, Friday and Saturdays
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs circa 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.
Apply today to become a part of our family and contact our Recruitment & Resourcing Specialist Jane Richardson for more details.
Apply for Pharmacists- Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly