Pharmacy Dispensers & Technicians - TONBRIDGE - KENT
Pharmacy Dispensers & ACT Technicians - Full/Part Time - Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1LA
Join our Passionate NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Healthcare Professional. Serve the local community helping patients on a day to day basis.
We are looking for Pharmacy Dispensers and Qualified ACT's for our Health Centre located Pharmacy within Warders Health Centre, Tonbridge, TN9 1LA
East Street Pharmacy is part of the Pillbox Chemists Group, a family owned independent community pharmacy group with 23 branches across the South East of England. We are now recruiting full & part time pharmacy staff with flexible shifts with or without experience. This is a great opportunity for someone to enter the pharmacy profession or join our progressive team to further their opportunities.
Full training will be provided leading to recognised Pharmacy NVQ qualifications and you will gain a wealth of experience whilst working alongside a busy NHS Health Centre with Dr's and Nurses.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks with Reviews, No Smoking Programmes, & Blood Pressure Checks. You will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide some of these services yourself.
In addition to the above you will learn a huge amount about the NHS, Medicines, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes and the services Pharmacists provide to thousands of people on a daily basis in local communities. You can be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy MCA, Pharmacy Services NVQ 2 /3 or Pharmacy ACT qualification ( but not essential we will provide training)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- A team player
- Excellent Accuracy & Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadline
- Perform under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Fully Paid with recognised programmes
- Fully Progressive Programmes with a formal Pathway
- Health Checks
- No Smoking Programmes
- Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Medicines Counter Assistant - MCA
- Pharmacy NVQ 2/3
- Leading to Pharmacy ACT Technician with GPhc registration
Hours of Work
- Part-Time or Full Time Permanent
- Opportunities for Extra Hours with Over-Time
- Flexible Shifts
- Monday - Sunday
- 7am - 10pm
Salary & Benefits
- £9.00 - £ 14.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Reviewed as with Training and Qualifications Progression
- Clear Career Pathway leading to senior roles
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Fully Paid Training to NVQ 2/3 or ACT Technician
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy or to develop a new career with the potential to train to NVQ level qualifications.
If you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus providing a safe quality pharmacy service to make a difference, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
Contact Ketan on 07887 771897 or email your CV via C&D
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent