We are seeking a patient orientated and extremely dedicated pharmacist to lead our team. Aberlour pharmacy is a small, well-established, independent community pharmacy. This is a full time (45 hours per week) permanent position.
What will you do?
Your key responsibilities will be:
- The efficient delivery of all aspects of the Scottish Pharmacy Contract
- Ensure that Parklands Care Homes are supplied according to the Service Level Agreement
- The writing and updating of Standard Operating Procedures
- The ongoing training and development of the pharmacy team
- To ensure compliance with relevant legislation and GPhC standards of conduct, ethics and performance
What will you need to have?
- You must be registered with the GPhC
- Proven experience as a practicing pharmacist
- Experience of managing a team
If you are interested in this role please send or email your cv via C+D Jobs below.
For further information about this role call Ron Taylor on 01542 836000.