Dispenser / Technician - East Finchley, London (Greater)
Links pharmacy (www.linkspharmacy.co.uk) has a vacancy for an experienced Dispenser/Technician to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispenser/Technician that has initiative and wants to contribute to a growing business. You will understand the importance of accuracy within our environment, and be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintain an accurate, efficient and professional dispensing experience for all of our customers
- Meet the agreed standard operating procedures and report all dispensing errors
- Support the onsite pharmacist in achieving excellence in our customer experience and meeting all legal requirements
- Ensure that prescriptions are legal, accurate and without any errors or forgeries
- Assisting customer transactions on the front healthcare counter
Essential skills and requirements:
- An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience
- A high standard of English and communication skills
- A good level of maths
- Able to comply fully and understand the importance of customer confidentiality
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask
- Able to build relationships with key partners (GP surgeries, care/nursing homes etc.)
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Experience in care home dispensing
Desirable skills and requirements:
- Ideally you will have two years or more experience in a dispensary environment
- Experienced Healthcare Assistant wanting to progress their career or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (dispenser) or NVQ level 3 (technician) (or equivalent) in dispensary
Please send us your CV, including a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of the job.
Equal Opportunities Commitment
We are committed to ensuring the fair and equal treatment of all employees and job applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, colour, race, political or religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. Applicants will be dealt with solely on job related ability and merit.