"To be different through innovation"
As one of our key family and business values, innovation within the Pharmacy world is at the forefront of everything we do at Day Lewis. To experience a working culture like this then look no further for your next opportunity.
Our branches are driven by excellent customer service and strong team management. We look for people who want to experience a busy high item pharmacy and that have patient and the local community at the heart of their working ethos.
We currently have a great Pharmacist opportunity in our Stoke Newington branch. We require the successful candidate to have a minimum of three years UK experience, and to have proven managerial experience. The branch has excellent potential to grow their items and services.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care.
Excellent teamwork is essential to succeed in Day Lewis and our Pharmacists lead the way in delivering excellent services within the dispensary and the branch itself.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.