Cornwall- Various Locations
"To Have Fun"
As one of our key family and business values, having fun is at the heart of everything we do at Day Lewis. To experience a working culture like this then look no further for your next opportunity.
Our branches are driven by excellent customer service and strong team management. We look for people who want to experience a busy high item pharmacy that has patient and the local community at the heart of their working ethos.
We currently have some great Pharmacist opportunities available in some large and high profile Cornwall branches This would be the perfect chance to make a conscious lifestyle change and make the move to the beautiful region of Cornwall.
Day Lewis Plc strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide outstanding clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Deliver and demonstrate the Day Lewis working core values.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, Day Lewis employs over 3000 people and has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient centred service provider.