Full Time Pharmacist / Locum – Essex
Pharmacist / Manager / Long term Locum – Essex
We are an independent pharmacy based near Southend-on-sea We are looking for a pharmacist who can deliver excellent service to our patients. The right person should develope a good good retionship with local surgeries and patients.Newly qualified considered
- Pharmacy Degree MPharm
- Registered with GPhc
- Good understanding of Community Pharmacy and it's framework
- MUR accredited
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
We have an :
- Excellent supportive and friendly staff
- Incentives for each of the services provided
- Flexible hours if required
We provide ongoing support and training to help you train and manage your team, as well as develop your ideas and focus on achieving your goals.
We can offer you a very competitive salary package, ongoing training and development.
No recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Full Time Pharmacist / Locum – Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly