The pharmacist will be working in a busy community pharmacy which dispenses around 4000 items a month providing care and services to the local area.
The pharmacy is located on the outskirts of Bedford in a new growing area of Bedford and has experienced team of staff who work within the store.
We are part of a small group of four community pharmacies located in the Bedford area.
What’s in it for you?
Reward: You will receive a discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday including bank holidays along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
Providing excellent customer and patient care as part of our core values as a company. Looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
* Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy staff
* Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
* Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
* Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
* Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
* Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
What we expect from a candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
* Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
* Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
* Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
* Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
* Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
* Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
* Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
* Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology.
Please note, we are not in a position to offer sponsorship. You must already be GPhC registered.