Pharmacy Manager - Four Marks, Hampshire
Pharmacy Manager - Full Time - Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5HQ
Join our Passionate NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Healthcare Professional. Serve the local community helping patients on a day to day basis.
We are looking for a talented Pharmacy Manager at our lovely community Pharmacy in Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5HQ.
Four Marks Pharmacy is part of the Pillbox Chemists Group, a family owned independent community pharmacy group with 23 branches across the South East of England. This is a great opportunity for someone to either enter Pharmacy Management or progress their career further in the pharmacy profession to further their opportunities.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks with Reviews, No Smoking Programmes, & Blood Pressure Checks. You will be actively involved in being part of providing these services.
- Pharmacist Qualified and registered with the GPhc.
- MUR/NMS trained
- NHS Flu Jabs trained
- Self Motivated with the Ability to Organise and Manage
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- A team player
- Excellent Accuracy & Numeracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadline
- Perform under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Fully Paid with recognised management programmes
- Pharmacist Accreditation training if required
- Opportunities to train as a prescribing pharmacist or do a Clinical Diploma
- Health Checks
- No Smoking Programmes
- Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
- First Aid & CPR Training
Hours of Work
- Full Time Permanent
- Opportunities for Extra Hours with Over-Time
- Flexible Shifts
- Monday - Friday/Saturday
- 9am - 6.30pm
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 - £ 50,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Reviewed as with Training and Qualifications Progression
- Clear Career Pathway leading to senior roles
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy or to develop a new career with the potential to move into a managerial role with the possibility to train as a prescribing pharmacist.
If you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus providing a safe quality pharmacy service to make a difference, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
Apply with your CV via C&D.
Visit us @ www.pillboxchemists.co.uk