Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2019-2020
Pharmacy Pre-Registration Pharmacists 2019-2020
We are looking for a Pharmacy graduate from a UK university to join our NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Healthcare Professional.
We will be recruiting a Pre-Registration Pharmacist for our training programme starting 2019-2020.
We are located in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire.
Niti Pharmacy is a family owned independent pharmacy based in Hertfordshire.
We offer excellent training with a fantasticpass rate in the GPhc exam.
As part of the wider NHS, our Pharmacy offer a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks with Reviews, No Smoking Programmes, & Blood Pressure Checks. After the appropriate training, you will be able to provide some of these services yourself.
In addition, you will learn about the NHS, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes, medicine and the Pharmacy services. You will be part of a close-knit team providing key NHS Healthcare Services.
· Pharmacy Graduate from a UK University
· Excellent communication skills
· Great teamwork skills
· Customer focused and friendly
· Excellent accuracy & numeracy skills
· Self motivated
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and perform under pressure
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Fully Paid GPhc Pre-Reg training with recognised programmes
· Health Checks
· Stop smoking Programme
· Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
· First Aid Training
· Medicines Counter Assistant – MCA
Hours of Work
· Full Time Permanent - 42 weeks - GPhc compliant.
· Opportunities for extra hours with over-Time
· Flexible shifts
· Monday – Saturday
Salary & Benefits
· £19,000 + overtime opportunities
· 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
· 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
· Post qualification opportunities to work as a Pharmacist in our shop
· All training fully paid
· Visa applicants most welcome
· Tier 2/4 visa available
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career and train in our pharmacy with the potential to work as a Pharmacist after qualification.
If you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus, providing quality pharmacy services to make a difference, then contact us now to apply and find our more.
Please Apply with your CV via C&D.