Prescribing Primary Care Pharmacist - Dulwich, London
DMC Healthcare has been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50 years.
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
We deliver Primary Care, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK.
Thanks to our skilled, compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and the communities we work in has grown constantly. Still family run, our services are clinically led with our focus always on delivering healthier outcomes for patients. If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of, read on!
We want you!
DMC Healthcare are currently looking for Prescribing Primary Care Pharmacist's to join a multi-disciplinary team under the supervision of a GP Clinical Lead. As a pharmacist you’ll play a vital role within the primary care team, contributing to the quality of care and excellent standards of service we maintain at our practices.
We have sites across Kent & Southwark.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Primary Care environment
- Good knowledge of QOF, QIPPP, Auditing, NICE guidelines
- Excellent IT skills, effectively communicate with clinicians, patients
Evolve and grow!
Our employees are our greatest resource – therefore we seek to support, train and develop you from day one! In return, you will enjoy a challenging but a growing career with DMC. We offer a valuable Healthcare and Wellbeing benefits such as occupational health assessment and eye tests, advice on work related health and safety matters
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via C+D Jobs below.
For further information please contact us at: recruitment@DMCHealthcare.co.uk
Or Apply Directly.
Reasons you should choose DMC…
- Heritage: DMC has been a trusted provider to the NHS for more than 50 years.
- We have always been family run, so this is the way all our staff relate to each other – as family!
- DMC offers a highly gratifying professional path. Our dedicated, compassionate staff help 300,000 patients each year!
- Our work culture is one of collaboration and trust. After all, looking out for one another is what families do!
- DMC is a growth environment – both as an ever-expanding company, and as a place that nurtures talent and expands the skillsets of its employees.
- Our 400+ employees work in tandem with a singular purpose: delivering healthier outcomes, for patients, for commissioners, and for the NHS.