At PillTime we have exciting opportunities for experienced Pharmacists to join us in Avonmouth. We are an online pharmacy that utilises a revolutionary and unique pouch system which ensues patients take the right medicines at the right times, ensuring that they enjoy a healthier and happier life.
If you are open to innovation, enjoy a fast paced environment and looking for new challenges we could be just what you are looking for.
- Dispensing prescription medicine.
- Offering guidance and support to all stakeholders.
- Perform checks against prescriptions on outgoing medication.
- Maintain ongoing stock management procedures.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Lead a team of dispensing assistants.
- Ensure high quality of medicine at all times.
- Produce orders, proposals, compliance certificates, contracts, etc. as required.
- Provide an expert voice and opinion when required in client meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified/UK registered pharmacist
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in a pharmacist role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working towards tight deadlines.
Values - At PillTime we make things EASIER for our customers and colleagues through:
E - Excellence - Being the best for our customers and team through continuous improvement
A - Adaptability - Recognise and accept the need to learn, change and improve
S - Safety - Providing a safe and happy workplace that enables us to deliver our promises
I - Innovation - Using new ideas and technology to challenge traditional practices
E - Everyone - Encouraging and supporting each other to build a successful customer focused business
R - Respect - Open and accountable whilst treating everyone fairly