Part Time Vacancy (3 days)
If you’re a highly professional Pharmacist with a forward-thinking approach, you’ll love Asda Pharmacy. Our buzzing, fast-paced atmosphere is unlike anything you’ll have experienced before. Even better, you’ll have the chance to get out and about in your local community. Not just striking a rapport with PCTs or Health Boards, but raising the profile of our Pharmacies too. It’s a role that will take plenty of passion and the drive to improve healthcare for everyone. A commitment to great service comes with the territory here at Asda. So for you, it will be all about finding the right healthcare solutions for our customers.
About the role
- You’ll provide an outstanding clinical service to our customers
- You’ll manage the Pharmacy day-to-day
- Spot areas in which we can improve our services
- Responsible for training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues
You will be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
You will be registered with the GPhC or a pre-registration student with less than 6 months to complete.
Here are just a few of the fantastic benefits we offer a Pharmacist at Asda
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Colleague ASDA discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GPhC fees paid