QUALIFIED COUNTER ASSISTANT & 1 X PRE REG PLACE
1 X Pre registration pharmacist position available for 2019/20 intake.
1 x Qualified counter assistant.
The new addition to the team must be:
- confident to offer advice on common minor ailments
- must know when to refer patients to the pharmacist
- have completed the medicines counter assistant course
- have atleast one years experience in the community pharmacy setting
The chosen candidate will help provide exceptional customer service and build all-round, positive relationships with the company’s well established patient base. As a pharmacy assistant, you will be involved in the day to day running of the pharmacy as well as doing over the counter work, providing wide-ranging medicines & healthcare advice to their valued customers.
The pharmacy is extremely busy as it provides for a large number of dedicated walk-in patients and it is located near a GP surgery so an enthusiastic, hardworking & outgoing individual would be ideal for this role.
- comepetitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- further training and development
- pension scheme
- staff discount
Apply for QUALIFIED COUNTER ASSISTANT & 1 X PRE REG PLACE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly