PHARMACIST FOR PRIVATE PHARMACY HARLEY STREET AREA
Exclusive Central London independent pharmacy, providing prescription medication concierge services to UK private patients, seeks a full-time Pharmacist for the next phase of their exciting growth story.
This role will be instrumental in helping to scale an already successful business into a leading national brand. In addition to working in a collegiate, dynamic, customer-centric culture, you will be supported by an experienced management team and cutting-edge proprietary technology.
Clinically you will encounter the broadest range of conditions and medication, many of which are seldom seen in all but a few specialist/private or hospital clinics.
You will share responsibilities including dispensing and commercial supervision of the dispensary with the Lead Pharmacist, as well as stock control, clinician, patient and supplier liaison.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as a GPhC registered Pharmacist, ideally with some experience at independent pharmacies and/or private clinics.
- Some management experience in both clinical and administrative settings
- Evidence of having demonstrated excellence in clinical teams
- Firm grasp of independent pharmacy requirements, private prescriptions and related customer and clinic services.
- A “can-do” client-facing mentality and a concise, sympathetic, articulate phone manner.
- Share options: accredited employee share ownership scheme.
- Private health cover: rapid GP appointments and specialist cover.
- Attractive Central London salary commensurate with experience.
- Annual company bonus.
- Regular paid socials, dinners and an annual offsite with spa day.