SENIOR MANAGEMENT PHARMACIST PRIVATE PHARMACY HARLEY STREET AREA
SENIOR PHARMACIST MANAGER, LEADING PHARMACY HARLEY STREET AREA
Leading private patient Pharmacy in the Harley Street area seeks a Senior Pharmacist to help lead the next phase of their exciting growth story.
This role will be instrumental in helping to scale an already successful business into a leading national brand. In addition to working in a collegiate, dynamic, customer-centric culture, you will be supported by an experienced management team and cutting-edge proprietary technology.
The successful candidate will sit on our management team with direct input into shaping our business. This includes relationship management of the UK's leading medical specialists as well as direct liaison with the major drug manufacturers.
Clinically you will encounter the broadest range of conditions and medication, many of which are seldom seen in all but a few specialist private or hospital clinics.
You will be responsible for a team of pharmacists, locums and a large team of pharmacy technicians. Responsibilities will also encompass commercial management of the dispensary, stock control, clinician and supplier liaison.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a GPhC registered Pharmacist, ideally within independent pharmacies and/or private clinics.
- Extensive Pharmacy management experience in both clinical and administrative elements.
- Previous superintendency of a large pharmacy operation a plus.
- Evidence of having hired and developed excellence in clinical teams.
- Firm grasp of independent pharmacy requirements, private prescriptions and related customer and clinic services.
- A “can-do” client-facing mentality and a concise, sympathetic, articulate phone manner.
- Share options: accredited employee share ownership scheme.
- Private health cover: rapid GP appointments and specialist cover.
- Attractive Central London salary commensurate with experience.
- Annual company bonus.
- Regular paid socials, dinners and an annual offsite with spa day.
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Pharmacist: 8 years (Required)
Apply for SENIOR MANAGEMENT PHARMACIST PRIVATE PHARMACY HARLEY STREET AREA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly