Pharmacist - Full-Time Role
East Street Pharmacy - Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1LA
Join our Passionate NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Pharmacy Healthcare Pharmacist and serve the local community serving customers on a day to day basis.
We are looking for a 2nd Pharmacist to join our team at our Pharmacy in Tonbridge, Kent.
East Street Pharmacy in Tonbridge is part of the Pillbox Chemists Group a family owned independent community pharmacy group with 22 branches across the South East of England. You will be one of 3 pharmacists and a team of qualified technicians and dispensers at this busy pharmacy.
We are looking for a clinically focussed pharmacist with excellent clinical skills who can communicate with customers, GP's and other healthcare professionals and to provide the best pharmacy service possible and develop our business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to enter further the pharmacy carrier and further extend the experience they have already gained and to now join our progressive team to further extend their opportunities. Also, we run a structured pre-reg pharmacist training programme and you will be given the opportunity to become a tutor. We would support a ambitious pharmacist with fully paid training to become a "Prescriber".
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks and Reviews, No Smoking Clinics and Blood Pressure Checks and you will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide these services yourself.
We have clear KPI's - Rx items, OTC Sales, Murs & NMS, other pharmacy services income, & EPS nominations. We will reward you with an annual bonus if you meet these.
You can be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy Degree MPharm
- Registered with GPhc
- Good understanding of Community Pharmacy and it's framework
- MUR accredited
- Flu Vaccine accredited
- Post Qualification Clinical Qualifications and Experience - Not Essential
- "Get the Job Done" attitude
- Leading by Example Approach to management
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Ambitious to develop your role
- Further Training & Coaching opportunities available ie Pharmacy Diploma or Prescribing
- Fully Progressive Programme with a formal Pathway
- Re-Registration Pharmacist Tutor Training
- First Aid & CPR Training
Hours of Work
- Full Time Permanent
- Monday - Saturday
- Pharmacy Opening Hours 7am - 10pm
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive and depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Reviewed as with Training and Qualifications Progression
- KPI's Bonus Payment
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Pre-Reg Tutor Payment
- All Pharmacy Services training Fully Paid
- Management Training & Coaching
- Fully Paid Re-Location possibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in community pharmacy with a clinical focus.
If you are interested in HealthCare and are customer focused and determined to provide a safe and quality service to patients to make a difference, whilst looking for a new challenge with clear rewards then contact us now for more information or to apply.
To apply please send your CV via C+D Jobs below or contact Davinder on 07770 337581 for more information.
Apply for Pharmacist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly