St Austell, Cornwall
Relocation Package Available
"To keep our caring family culture"
If this statement resonates with you as a Pharmacist then we are the business to join, Day Lewis strives to be ahead of the Pharmacy World and we are constantly evolving.
This is just one of our core values, to discover more and what a family business is really like to work for, come and look at our great position on offer.
We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated, business minded Pharmacist to join one of our St Austell Pharmacies. Excellent team management and experience of building relationships with GP Surgeries is a real bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for driven, community focused Pharmacist to really make a difference and shape the future of our new branch. This position offers you a challenging and rewarding chance to instill your own stamp on the branch.
Our Pharmacists play an active role in mentoring and engaging their Pharmacy teams to provide respected and reputable clinical knowledge and building fantastic relationships with everyone the team encounters internally and externally.
- You will have overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS.
- You will be confident in ensuring every member of the team has the skills set to embrace strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Own the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of patient safety, company targets, and staff management.
- Deliver and lead by example ensuring you honour our working core values.
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us.
Day Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.
If you are successfully invited to an interview, please let us know about any adjustments you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and running over 300 pharmacies nationwide today, Day Lewis employs circa 3000 people. The business has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient-centred service provider continuing to be on a journey of growth.
Apply for Pharmacist Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly