We have an exciting opportunity arise at our Barkingside branch for 47.5 hours per week. You will have the overall management and responsibility of the branch, overseeing a team of around 7 colleagues whilst helping them progress. You will need first class customer service skills, offering our patients the best possible service.
Purpose – to Lead and Coach the pharmacy team to achieve high standards, provide excellent customer service, with patient safety being the main focus.
To perform all duties and responsibilities outlined in the role profile relevant to your pharmacy qualification.
- Lead and coach the pharmacy team to ensure achievement of NHS items, OTC sales, Services income and ensuring all KPI targets are met.
- Drive performance of colleagues by setting objectives and goals relevant to their role and individual development.
- Recruit, train and develop the current team.
- Develop pharmacy colleagues by reviewing and giving regular feedback.
- Promote teamwork across the whole pharmacy team.
- Ensure the pharmacy team have an understanding of their KPI’s and objectives.
- Take personal responsibility to complete all required training and development within the required time frames.
- Ensure pharmacy compliance with professional and legal pharmacy standards to ensure that every customer and patient receives a safe and efficient service.
- Take responsibility to ensure that your pharmacy maintains high professional standards, both in dispensing and retail, to provide a safe working environment at all times.
- Ensure confidentiality of customer and company information as required by the data protection act.
- Ensure that the pharmacy team have all read the current SOP’s and signed the relevant documents to verify this.
- Operate Tills/IT systems ensuring accurate data entry at all times
- Ensure Stock is received, stored and used for replenishment as appropriate and that stock rotations and date checks are carried out.
- Take personal responsibility for your own development.
- Ensure the pharmacy team delivers the best service and care for our patients and maximise the opportunity to drive customer loyalty.
- Keep waiting times for customers and patients to a minimum, ensuring that resource is utilised effectively within the pharmacy and scheduling of staff is aligned according to customer footfall.
- Deal with customer and patient complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Provide MURs, NMS, and Advanced Flu services within your branch. Look for other opportunities to identify and carry out other services successfully within your branch.
- Use effective questioning and listening techniques to understand customer needs and provide them with the relevant services or products.
- Build good relationships with current and future customers.
- Work with colleagues at Borno Head Office and Area Managers to make sure that any current projects, audits or information required is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Understand and regularly review your branch Profit and Loss with your Area Manager.
- Pharmacist managers performance will be reviewed on a monthly basis in the form of a full commercial review of the pharmacy.
- The pharmacist’s own personal development will be reviewed in the form of a Yearly Appraisal