AIM RX Ltd are a small group of nine independent pharmacies in the Merseyside and Greater Manchester regions.
We are looking to recruit a Pharmacy Manager to lead our team at one of our busy branches in Manchester. The successful candidate will be required to consistently provide exceptional high levels of customer service and have the ability to work as a team within a busy community pharmacy.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package. (Competitive salary and benefits package including; pension, GPhC fees paid, 25 days holiday plus statutory days and staff discount.
- Degree in Pharmacy – BSc, BPharm or MPharm
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Previous management experience within Community Pharmacy
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Previous experience operating Pharmacy Manager computer system
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
This position is full time and permanent, working 40 to 50 hours per week as per pharmacy rota. The branch is a 100 hour contract open 7 days a week so actual working hours are negotiable.