Full Time Pharmacist Manager – Market Place, Staveley
Who we are:
Peak Pharmacy is a trading name of PCT Healthcare Ltd. We are a family-run company with over 100 pharmacies.
We are recruiting for a Pharmacist Manager for our Market Place pharmacy in Staveley. The branch opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (with half an hour for lunch), Wednesday, 9am to 1pm and Saturday, 9am to 1pm. The successful applicant will be required to work at least 2 in 4 Saturdays.
As a Pharmacist Manager, you will be providing excellent customer and patient care, dispensing medication, listening to patients and giving expert advice. Along with supporting the professional development and training of staff members.
Key responsibilities include:
- ensuring expert care and service is delivered at all times.
- Working with the branch team and using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver excellent service to our customers and patients.
- Providing expert advice and care to patients.
- Being accountable for professional, legal and ethical decisions made in the pharmacy, with the help of our Superintendents Department.
- Actively supporting the development and training of colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be professional, caring and have a hands-on approach to modern community pharmacy. In addition you will:
- Be GPhC registered
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Have the relevant CPPE training to offer MURs, NMS and Flu vaccines
- Keep up to date with your own learning and development, completing any required Pharmacist training
Benefits for this position include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- GPhC Fees paid
- Five Weeks Holiday Pro Rata
- Excellent Head Office and Area Manager Support
If you are interested in this position email your CV to email@example.com