Pharmacy Manager (Superintendent)
Superintendent Pharmacy Manager – Progressive Independent Group
Independent Pharmacy group (9 branches) now require a Superintendent Managing Pharmacist for our standard hours pharmacy branch located in Keynsham near Bristol/Bath (BS31 postcode).
The role would entail managing a small team in a modern pharmacy which opened as a new contract just over five years ago and is still growing year on year due to the excellent service we provide to our local community.
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the challenge of continuing the growth of this relatively young pharmacy business & managing a successful team. They will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering services and building lasting rapport with customers and local organisations.
The pharmacy is standard contracted hours 9am-6pm weekdays, 9am- 1.00pm Saturdays, no shift work. Flexible working arrangements will be considered . Salary and benefits are excellent for the right individual.
We are flexible on work patterns with 3.5 - 4 four days per week being the minimum needed for this role.
- Are you looking for a pharmacist job with a difference?
- Would a small company with community and family values at its core appeal to you?
- Are you interested in an opportunity to develop both private & NHS clinical pharmacy services in a community pharmacy with a forward-thinking independent group?
- Do you want the autonomy to manage a pharmacy business how you see fit, learn about the pharmacy business and be accountable (to a pharmacist line manager) for profit and loss?
- Do you have drive and enthusiasm with excellent communication and networking skills?
If the answer is Yes to any of the above then this role could be for you ... Contact us for more information!
- An expanding independent group who believe in their pharmacists and managers having autonomy to run their pharmacies as they see fit.
- Head Office support systems for H&S & HR and requlatory compliance
- Gives accountability to their pharmacy managers in developing & delivering the business plan and have an excellent reward scheme in place for achieving business growth.
- Although community pharmacy is a commercial environment; our we believe in customer service, patient care and service provision being the driver for business growth and not just hitting business targets.
- Negotiable salary and benefits packages which are highly competitive.
GPhC Fees Paid, 31 days holiday, private pension, generous performance-related bonus scheme.
Candidate Skills Required:
- You MUST be a General Pharmaceutical Council registered Pharmacist with a minimum 1 years post registration experience in community pharmacy.
- You must be commercially aware and understand how to maintain and grow a pharmacy business.
- You will be a team player who is involved in all sides of the pharmacy business.
- You are professional, ethical and believe in providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
- You are an excellent communicator who is confident at networking with patients, local organisations & healthcare professionals.
- You are service-focused and enthusiastic for the new pharmacy contract and are keen to develop and grow services.
Apply for Pharmacy Manager (Superintendent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly