Pharmacist Opportunities - Humberside
This is a position covering a selection of key pharmacies across the Humberside area. Whether many years of experience or newly qualified we are looking for someone passionate about patient care and can lead there pharmacy business to continue to build on the teams great service in the local area.
Working with some of Boots fantastic leaders you will have a great support network to help you develop and achieve your pharmacy goals.
For this location, we can offer a competitive enhanced reward package, that can be personalised to suit your individual circumstances.
This position is Full Time for 40 hours per week but if you are looking for a part time or flexible contract we would also love to hear from you.
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!
Apply for Pharmacist Opportunities - Humberside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly