Chief Executive Officer - City & Hackney LPC
The LPC promotes and supports the interests of all the NHS community pharmacies in City & Hackney and works closely with community pharmacy contractors to support their role as providers of nationally and locally commissioned pharmaceutical and healthcare services.
The CEO will work closely with the Chairman, Vice-Chair and Sub-group Chairs and be responsible for the management and strategic direction of City & Hackney LPC.
A full job description will be sent to all applicants
Key Attributes: The CEO should have highly developed skills in the following areas:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to lead a team of experienced professionals
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with other health professionals, the public and other external organisations, in particular, ability to effectively communicate LPC opinion and position when being challenged by colleagues, committee members and external stakeholders.
- Excellent influencing skills; need to influence various audiences and have excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent ability to influence leaders of external organisations contractors In depth understanding of national and local policies that are specific to community pharmacy or may impact on community pharmacy
- In depth understanding of NHS and Local Authority pathways to enable the embedding of community pharmacy in to local and national health and social care pathways
- In depth knowledge of local commissioning processes
- Strategic understanding of changing political landscape around new pharmacy models, co-commissioning, federating, devolved budgets
- Self-awareness and able to drive own personal development and development of others
- Ability to project manage and facilitate other project managers
- Good IT skills and knowledge and understanding of Data Protection issues
The position is for 3 days per week and will accommodate working from home.
Salary range £55-£60k fte
Closing date for applications is 31/10/19
Shortlisting & interviews w/c 4/11/19