Relief Pharmacist Store Manager – Perth and Tayside
Welcome Bonus - 10% of Salary
Relocation Packages available
Are you a Newly-Qualified Pharmacist looking for your first role in Pharmacy? Or you’re an experienced Pharmacist looking for something different and the above incentives are appealing?
Here at Well, we aim to build the best prescription experience in the UK. Sounds ambitious, right? But that’s okay, because we’ve got a fantastic team of talented, creative and forward-thinking people, that are key in helping us get there.
Our Pharmacists are inspiring clinical leaders, going above and beyond when providing healthcare advice in the heart of the community. We’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic Pharmacists who can bring leadership and a commercial edge to their pharmacy, inspiring every member of the team to deliver expert clinical advice, services and exceed targets with the support of a Store Manager. It’s an exciting period of transformation here at Well, in a rapidly changing healthcare industry. The future will require change and, importantly, your support to deliver it. Our customers sit of the heart of the reasoning behind this change.
The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
In addition, we offer you:
• Highly competitive salaries
• Full Relocation package (Welcome to Well, relocation and retention bonus - location dependent)
• Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
• Opportunity to enrol on a Clinical Diploma incl. Pharmacist Independent Prescribing
• Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
• GPhC fees paid (once employed by Well)
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount scheme
• Superb development and career opportunities
• Bonus scheme
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to shape the future of pharmacy.
For a confidential chat about this role, please call Natalie O'Rourke on 07545210477